hey everyone who’s claiming “he probably just slipped up” with "just like he already owned it"?
this is harry slipping up.
this is not harry slipping up:
oh, and if it WAS a slip-up, then i guess we know a little more about what’s happening in his subconscious, eh?
best of luck finding an explanation that doesn’t involve harry grabbing his crotch while talking about a dude owning his heart.
1. I hear the beat of my heart getting louder whenever i’m near him.
2. I think just someone who’s got a good sense of humour and like, if you can hold a conversation with him obviously that kinda helps.
3. I’m in love with you and all his little things.
4. I’m in love with you and all his little things
5. Through the doors and past the guards just like he already owned it.
"One of the reason why I don’t like the word "famous", because then people use it afterwards. And they go like, ‘He used to be famous’ or ‘He’s not famous anymore’. And it’s like, just this weird thing of, like, I was a guy before, I was the same guy during and I’m the same guy afterwards. But people think they can label your life." - Harry Styles